$30 per session
EXPERIENCE RADIANT HEAT
The heat from our infrared sauna penetrates deep into the skin and muscles to deliver therapeutic healing benefits. The heat increases circulation and metabolism, burns calories, helps break down cellulite, relaxes muscles and boosts your immune response. Reduces arthritis pain, joint stiffness, and muscle spasms. Detoxifies, rids the body of waste, and helps heal cuts, bruises and scars. Complete and enhance your healing experience with an infrared sauna.
Our sauna uses infrared heaters to emit infrared light experienced as radiant heat which is absorbed by the surface of the skin. Traditional saunas heat the body primarily by conduction and convection from the heated air and by radiation of the heated surfaces in the sauna room.
In short, our infrared sauna allows heat to deeply penetrate your body in a shorter amount of time and at a much lower, more comfortable temperature than you would see with a traditional sauna.
- Burns calories and helps control weight
- Supplies the conditioning benefits of continuous exercise
- Lowers diastolic blood pressure
- Relieves pain
- Eases join pain & stiffness
- Improves the immune system
- Removes toxins & mineral waste
- Reduces stress & fatigue
- Enhances skin tone
THE COLD RUSH
Cryotherapy, which literally means “cold therapy,” is a technique where the body is exposed to extremely cold temperatures for several minutes. The exposed skin reacts to the extreme temperature by sending messages to the brain that stimulate natural regulatory functions of the body. The blood vessels constrict, immediately decreasing inflammation and swelling in the affected area by rapidly flushing the tissue of fluid and waste.
Many people wonder why not just use an ice pack, what’s the difference? There are several benefits with local cryo that you just can’t get with ice.
- Local cryo allows the skin to get to a consistent, therapeutic temperature without the use of moisture so there is NO pain.
- Icing is not cold enough or fast enough to create vasodilatation, and the brain feels the slow freezing effect of the ice then wants to send blood to the area to warm it up. This warming attempt can slow the inflammatory process and also slows the removal of lactic acid in the tissue which is the cause of delayed onset muscle soreness (DOMS).
- With ice there is no way to sustain a constant, beneficial temperature.
Another benefit of local cryo over icing is once the cryo process is complete you can move and engage the area immediately whereas icing leaves you numb and stiff until the treated area warms up.